Our Values are Shaped by Grace
- Truth. We believe that the teaching of the truth of the Gospel is our central core value.
- Worship. We believe that joyful worship that glorifies God is our highest calling.
- Leadership. We believe that leaders develop and sustained change occurs only in the midst of intentional discipleship (life-on-life and in small groups).
- Community. We believe that a high commitment to building an authentic Biblical community is what Jesus had in mind when He began His church.
- Mission. We believe that our mission begins with every member being able to articulate what “the Gospel” is, to be able to identify how the Gospel came to interrupt their own life, and to be increasingly competent to lead someone across the line of Biblical conversion.